Fact: Summer always has been, and always will be, our most favorite of seasons. (I mean…duh.) But we’ve gotta admit, even we’ve caught a serious case of Fall fever! The crisp in the air, the changing of the leaves, and most importantly, the fashion! We’ve compiled a list of the 10 things we’re most excited to indluge in this Autumn, and we can’t wait to check each and every one off the list!
Janessa Leone Hat, Theodora and Callum Scarf, L*Space Wild Fringe Tunic and Via Spiga Boots.
1. Carve a pumpkin…and then fry up the seeds for a healthy snack.
2. Visit Knott’s Scary Farm (and try not to pee our pants like we did when we were 7…)
3. Consume at least 2 Pumpkin Spice Lattes per week. Tis the season!
4. Spend a Saturday night having a scary movie marathon. Peferably with a cute male companion…
5. Go on a nature walk and admire the beauty of nature’s Fall color palette.
6. Layer up in cute hats and scarves. Bonus points if you accesorize with a Pumpkin Spice latte!
7. Buy a new pair of boots…because we just really want an excuse to do some Fall shopping.
8. Give ourselves a Fall beauty makeover. Platinum is SO Summer…it’s time for some caramel lowlights!
9. On a cloudy Sunday, cuddle up on the couch and read a book from cover to cover.
10. DIY the perfect Halloween costume.