Fall Bucket List
Fact: Summer always has been, and always will be, our most favorite of seasons. (I mean…duh.) But we’ve gotta admit, even we’ve caught a serious case of Fall fever! The crisp in the air, the changing of the leaves, and most importantly, the fashion! We’ve compiled a list of the 10 things we’re most excited to indluge in this Autumn, and we can’t wait to check each and every one off the list!
1. Carve a pumpkin…and then fry up the seeds for a healthy snack.
2. Visit Knott’s Scary Farm (and try not to pee our pants like we did when we were 7…)
3. Consume at least 2 Pumpkin Spice Lattes per week. Tis the season!
4. Spend a Saturday night having a scary movie marathon. Peferably with a cute male companion…
5. Go on a nature walk and admire the beauty of nature’s Fall color palette.
6. Layer up in cute hats and scarves. Bonus points if you accesorize with a Pumpkin Spice latte!
7. Buy a new pair of boots…because we just really want an excuse to do some Fall shopping.
8. Give ourselves a Fall beauty makeover. Platinum is SO Summer…it’s time for some caramel lowlights!
9. On a cloudy Sunday, cuddle up on the couch and read a book from cover to cover.
10. DIY the perfect Halloween costume.